Everyone knows that massage is great for relaxation, but there are other benefits as well. Our treatments are a balance between holistic and medical massage modalities. When stress and tension are held in the muscles, massage therapy works to alleviate pain and stiffness.
What are the benefits of Therapeutic Massage?
- Eases stress and unnecessary tension held in the muscles
- Increases joint range of motion
- Aids in the healing process for strains, sprains, and injuries
- Promotes blood and lymph circulation
- Maximizes overall health and well-being by calming the body, lowering the blood pressure and relaxing the mind
Types of Massage
At Healing Touch Wellness Center, we offer many types of massage to meet your needs including: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Aromatherapy, Pregnancy and Reiki.
Reiki is a balancing and gentle form of relaxation. Using hand placements, energy and tranquility are restored throughout the body.
Reflexology Pressure points on feet and/or hands are stimulated to affect the overall well-being of the body.
Massage Price List
- 30 Minutes Therapeutic Body Massage $55.00
- 45 Minutes Therapeutic Body Massage $75.00
- 60 Minutes Therapeutic Body Massage $95.00
- 90 Minutes Therapeutic Body Massage $135.00
- Pregnancy Massage $105.00
- Aromatherapy Massage (60 Minutes) $95.00
- Hot Stone Massage (75 Minutes) $135.00
- 30 Minutes Reiki Session $55.00
- 75 Minutes Reiki and Massage $120.00
- One hour $140.00
- Each additional half hour $75.00
- Infant and Child Massage $55.00
- Chair Massage (per minute) $2.00
- 10 Minutes Hand or Foot Massage $20.00
- 30 Minutes Hand & Foot Massage $55.00
- 30 Minutes Reflexology $55.00
- 60 Minutes Reflexology $95.00
- Same Room “Couples” Massage $190.00
- Counting Sheep Based on availability, add a bonus nap time to your relaxing massage or facial. $35.00 for 30 minutes; $1.00 each additional minute. Must request prior to receiving massage.